Nautilus Hyosung, the fastest growing supplier of ATMs in North America, proudly unveiled the HALO II at the ATMIA Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. “The development of the HALO II was in response to our customers’ needs. The HALO II offers new security features to protect our customers’ investments and added value to increase their revenues. The HALO II is a proud new addition to the Nautilus Hyosung family of world-class retail machines,” said President and CEO of Nautilus Hyosung Andy Orent.
Engineered for advanced security, the HALO II boasts several security enhancements including:
- UL 291 business hours safe with enhanced break-in protection
- Taller frame with reinforced, heavier metal and welding
- Front metal plate for additional protection of the safe and cash tray
- Key components compatible with current and previous retail models
- Encrypted communication between key components and core
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) network encryption protocol for communication protection
Sleek and innovative, the HALO II is designed to attract users, driving more transactions and increased revenues. With customizable, color LED lighting around the keypad and a vivid 10.1-inch color LCD screen, the eye-catching HALO II is well-poised for optimal visibility. It also has a “no-spill” top, preventing users from placing cups or cans in a position where liquid might damage the ATM.
“In addition to security enhancements, we engineered the HALO II for maximum cost-effectiveness, ease of operation, ease of service and maximum reliability and uptime, drawing on our industry-leading cash dispensing technology,” said Orent.
The HALO II utilizes the latest Nautilus Hyosung retail application software, offering value-added revenue transaction opportunities, such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and surcharge segmentation. The Near Field Communications (NFC) option also positions the HALO II for future support of cardless cash withdrawals.